CUSTOM WORKPLACE EVALUATIONS & TRAINING
Brown Dog Welding LLC owner and master welder, Josh Welton, offers workplace evaluations and welding training for businesses wanting to improve their welding shop’s performance and efficiency.
OVERALL SHOP EVALUATIONS
An evaluation scope is discussed with management and team leads that include:
• Facility tour and evaluation of shop equipment – machines, consumables, maintenance process.
• Evaluation of shop safety procedures.
• Assessment of individual welders and customized action plan for further training.
EDUCATION & TRAINING:
• Welding Symbols and Blueprint
• Oxyfuel Cutting (OFC)
• Arc Cutting Process (Carbon Arc and Plasma Arc)
• Physical Characteristics and Mechanical Properties of Metal
• Weld Fit-Up and Quality
• Machine and Gas Set-Pp
• Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW)
• Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW) and Flux Cored Arc Welding (FCAW)
• Procedure Development
• And more . . .
• Assessment and Evaluation hourly rate: $175
• Training sessions hourly rate: $150 (+$25 hourly on Sat/Sun)
• If travel is required outside of the metro-Detroit area, travel costs (gas mileage, flight, hotel) will also be invoiced.
Additional Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brown Dog Welding recognizes and values each of our evaluation and training participants regardless of their gender identity, race, sexual orientation, age, religion, national origin, or ability.
©2021 Brown Dog Welding LLC ®