JOIN US FOR A WELDING WORKSHOP
Brown Dog Welding LLC owner and master welder, Josh Welton, offers welding workshops for beginner to experienced welders. All small group workshops take place in our Detroit shop near the Wayne State University Campus.
Workshops typically include:
• 3-4 HOUR WORKSHOP (pricing will vary per workshop)
• Welded item that you created!
• All Welding materials & equipment provided (metal, filler, gas, tools, etc)
• Personal protection equipment (PPE) will be provided for your use – flame resistant jacket, welding gloves, a welding helmet, and safety glasses – but please feel free to bring your own, too!
• Water and light snacks provided (you may bring your own if needed)
• Brown Dog Welding & Still Building America stickers
• Miller Welding Gas Tungsten Arc Guide
• Please note our COVID-19 precautions on workshop registration pages.
CLICK HERE FOR SCHEDULED WORKSHOPS & REGISTRATION
(Private Lessons are also available. If you are interested in larger group workshops please email for more info: email@example.com)
ADDITIONAL WORKSHOPS COMING SOON!
Additional Questions or ideas for a workshop? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brown Dog Welding recognizes and values each of our workshop participants regardless of their gender identity, race, sexual orientation, age, religion, national origin, or ability. ©2020 Brown Dog Welding LLC ®