JOIN US FOR A WELDING WORKSHOP
Brown Dog Welding LLC owner and master welder, Josh Welton, offers welding workshops for beginner to experienced welders. All small group workshops take place in our Detroit shop near the Wayne State University Campus.
Workshops typically include:
• 2-4 HOUR WORKSHOP (pricing will vary per workshop)
• All Welding materials & equipment provided (metal, filler, gas, tools, etc)
• Personal protection equipment (PPE) will be provided for your use: flame-resistant jacket, welding gloves, welding helmet, and safety glasses – all sanitized. Please feel free to bring your own, too!
• Water and light snacks provided (you may bring your own if needed)
• Welder Safety
• Welding Processes (TIG/GTAW & MIG/GMAW)
• Equipment Parts Breakdown
• Filler metal and Shielding gases
• Process Setup
• Process Settings
• Material Prep
CLICK HERE FOR WORKSHOP SCHEDULE & REGISTRATION
ADDITIONAL WORKSHOPS added monthly!
(Private Lessons are also available.)
Brown Dog Welding recognizes and values each of our workshop participants regardless of their gender identity, race, sexual orientation, age, religion, national origin, or ability.
©2022 Brown Dog Welding LLC ®